And we've had a wonderful week in sunny (and sometimes rainy !) Cornwall. Alas we didn't find the Beast of Bodmin Moor but we did come across some other local wildlife that seemed to be very camera shy (i.e. they disappeared before I could take the snaps).
An aberdeen angus (I think?!) cow, very hairy, very huge horns that stood in the middle of a moor road and would not budge despite a few honks of the horn. It was a bit scary ! I'm sure he was doing it on purpose!
Two deer that leapt out in front of the car, luckily we were going slow.
A buzzard that nearly wasn't when it swept over our front windscreen and the 5 resident dogs that kept us company at the farm we stayed on. Oh, there were a few alpacas, donkeys, horses, ducks, geese and cows too !
It's a good job we're animal lovers ! hahaha
It was a wonderful family holiday that I hope will leave the kids with many fond memories ........
A visit to Lanhydrock (National Trust) ....
The dining room was my favourite !
Amy and her new friend 'Bertie'
The farmhouse we stayed at
Breathtaking scenery
A seal basking in the bay at Tintagel Castle (he was showing off to the crowds !)
Sunset, fish and chips and fireworks at Lands End.
Surfing on Perranporth Beach.
Visiting quaint little fishing villages.
We filled our days and slept well at night !
I'll try to catch up with all my blogging friends over the next couple of days .... I had no internet signal while we were away so have lived without for a whole week !!!! Can't wait to see what everyone's been up to :0) xx









6 comments:
Welcome back! It looks like a terrific holiday. I haven't been to Lanhydrock for years and would love to go back but it's so flipping far away.
The Land's End photo is absolutely gorgeous. Look at that sky!
Welcome back, it looks stunning. Hope you're feeling well rested and rareing to go! x
SO jealous! I love Cornwall so much.
only been to cornwall once but should go again looks lovely!
I love Cornwall! Haven't explored it much though, looks like you had a great time! xx
The 'Sampurna Vastu Yantra' from Apna Showroom is a traditional *yantra* rooted in Indian Vastu traditions and religious faith. It can be installed with reverence in the prayer area of a home, office, or shop. It is a beneficial product for fostering a spiritual atmosphere and Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice Combs for Women and Girls (Multicolour) with desent look
Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Clutcher clisp claw hair band for Women (Combo of 12 Pieces Multicolour, Medium)
Apna Showroom 24k Swiss Gold Plated Shri Sampurna Rog Nashak Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Spiritual Energy and Prosperity Enhancement (Shree Sampurna Rognasak, Medium, 13x13cm)
facilitating traditional worship. It is well-suited for search queries such as "Sampurna Vastu Yantra online," "buy Vastu Yantra," and "Vastu Yantra for home."
Post a Comment