It's that time of year again when I start to (dare I say it ?!) think about my winter wardrobe.
Last year's consisted of jeans and baggy jumpers (to hide the lumps and bumps) but that's not going to happen this year ! I'm wanting those brightly coloured jeans instead of the black ones, pattered knits instead of plain black and blue and accessories that would out-bling the queen ! But, I can't, for love nor money, find anything I remotely like on the high street so far. I know it's still quite early in the 'autumn/winter' ranges but I find myself being a bit disappointed in what's on offer. Maybe it's just me being picky ? I scoured the net for hours last night but nothing jumped out at me :o(
So, I'm handing over to you lovely followers to see if you can 'inspire' me with your favourite autumn/winter items. Hellllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppp !
5 comments:
I was in Bennetton the other day and they had some super winter clothes and in lovely colours to cheer up our dreary winters. They have bright colour jeans and I saw a gorgeous rose patterned cardigan that I want to get: http://www.benetton.com/woman/catalogue/
I don't really have the budget or inclination to buy a whole new wardrobe every season. My a/w clobber basically consists of my spring/summer clothes but with lots of tights and cardigans. Get yourself to Dorothy Perkins and buy some of their deliciously colourful 80 & 100 denier tights. They last forever and they're gorgeous!
Maybe have a rummage through a H&M store? Their website is terrible but they've usually got quite a lot of decent stuff tucked away within the stores if you have a good look for it.
This year I'll be investing in knit wear to layer over the basics I have. New Look, ASOS and TK MAXX are my current hot spots. Also tights, like Alex said, go a long way! Primark is fab for those x
tights!! i have a love of tights in winter :) and boots with dresses :)
Apna Showroom's fishnet stockings are a stylish accessory that adds an attractive and modern touch to women's fashion outfits. The mesh pattern can be easily styled with dresses, skirts, or party wear. Apna Showroom Shree Sampurna Vyapar Vridhi Yantra with Lakshmi Kuber Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Spiritual Energy and Prosperity Enhancement
Apna Showroom 7 Yantras Shree Sampurna Vyapar Vridhi Yantra- Shri Yantra with Lakshmi Kuber Yantra - 12 Jyotirlinga - Panchmukhi Hanuman - Durghatna Nivarak Yantra for Pocket Size - Home Business
Apna Showroom 24k Gold Plated Shree Sampurna Vastu Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Spiritual Energy and Prosperity Enhancement
They are a great choice for fashion events, parties, and photoshoots. Fishnet stockings for women online, buy mesh stockings, women's fashion stockings.
Post a Comment