Friday 5 August 2011

Favourite Things On A Friday

I've been a follower of MimiandTilly's blog for a while now and when she came up with the brilliant idea of posting about her Favourite Things on a Friday and asked for people to share theirs, I jumped at the chance !

Photobucket

There are quite a few of us so hop on over and have a look see ! ...........

Here's mine for this week :0)

Finding a nice little tea room that you didn't know existed .....

that also sells lots of goodies as well as .............

the most beautiful home made victoria sponge and a bottle of ginger beer .......

plus a comfy chair to sit on .......... what more could two girls want who've just returned from the Dentist !

We're off on holiday to search out the Beast of Bodmin Moor tomorrow so have a good week fellow bloggers !

I look forward to catching up with everyone when we get back xxxx


7 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

Thank you so much for your comments and for following me. I will sort out myself at some point and follow you back!
I love your new header...lots of happy holiday memories of Littlehampton.
Have a wonderful holiday! Look forward to the photos!!
My 'word' is "motly"!!
Z xx

Alex said...

Oh what a wonderful place. I always think you judge the quality of a teashop on how good their Victoria sponge is.

daisychain said...

I love tea rooms, much better than chain cafes!

Fragancia said...

the victoria sponge looks yum <3 :) Btw love your blog,i'm your new follower,would love if you follow back :)

xoxoxo
http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

Mimi and Tilly said...

Your new header looks great! Thank you for joining in with Favourite Thing On A Friday, I'm made up! The tea shop you've found looks gorge. Hope you're having a great week, big hugs, Em x

Vix said...

What a delightful post! Have a wonderful break. x

KatGotTheCream said...

I love your tea room find! Looks like a good'un to me.

By the way, very touched to see you've included me on your blogroll. Thank you!!

PS your header rocks!!!