Saturday 27 August 2011

Needing some inspiration

It's that time of year again when I start to (dare I say it ?!) think about my winter wardrobe.

Last year's consisted of jeans and baggy jumpers (to hide the lumps and bumps) but that's not going to happen this year ! I'm wanting those brightly coloured jeans instead of the black ones, pattered knits instead of plain black and blue and accessories that would out-bling the queen ! But, I can't, for love nor money, find anything I remotely like on the high street so far. I know it's still quite early in the 'autumn/winter' ranges but I find myself being a bit disappointed in what's on offer. Maybe it's just me being picky ? I scoured the net for hours last night but nothing jumped out at me :o(

So, I'm handing over to you lovely followers to see if you can 'inspire' me with your favourite autumn/winter items. Hellllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppp !

4 comments:

loveandlilac said...

I was in Bennetton the other day and they had some super winter clothes and in lovely colours to cheer up our dreary winters. They have bright colour jeans and I saw a gorgeous rose patterned cardigan that I want to get: http://www.benetton.com/woman/catalogue/

Alex said...

I don't really have the budget or inclination to buy a whole new wardrobe every season. My a/w clobber basically consists of my spring/summer clothes but with lots of tights and cardigans. Get yourself to Dorothy Perkins and buy some of their deliciously colourful 80 & 100 denier tights. They last forever and they're gorgeous!

Maybe have a rummage through a H&M store? Their website is terrible but they've usually got quite a lot of decent stuff tucked away within the stores if you have a good look for it.

daisychain said...

This year I'll be investing in knit wear to layer over the basics I have. New Look, ASOS and TK MAXX are my current hot spots. Also tights, like Alex said, go a long way! Primark is fab for those x

Claire said...

tights!! i have a love of tights in winter :) and boots with dresses :)