Wednesday 17 August 2011

These boots were made for walking

Look what I picked up while I was on holiday !



I found them in a little boutique in Looe and fell in love with them straight away. I didn't even look at the price tag until after I'd tried them on (naughty !) .......... £40 was a price I was willing to pay ! They're by Sergio Todzi (never heard of him/her! lol).

Fur lined and comfy as hell, I almost can't wait for the winter so I can start wearing them :0)

Not a 'want' buy either as I do 'need' boots this year, so I'm very pleased with my likkle self !

It's been a busy week so far, catching up with washing, work etc so I'm with Laura when she says she's letting her hair down this weekend ! We're off to visit my Sister and her little girl (birthday weekend) where we are guests of honour at a Loual (sp?) party so hula skirts and garlands are the order of the day ! I have to drive back here to Sussex on the Saturday evening so no cocktails for me unfortunately!

I've been catching up with everyone's blogs (I seem to be following more and more but I love reading them - isn't individuality a wonderful thing?)

The everso lovely MimiandTilly is having a giveaway to celebrate her second 'blogiversary'. If you haven't had chance to pop over and have a look, can I suggest a sneaky peak at her blog? She's a very talented lady and full of inspiration and ideas.

Claire (who is everso lovely as well :0) ) is having a welcome giveway over on her new 'Favourite Things' blog. She also has a wonderful Etsy shop and I have to resist every time I visit (well, at least until payday after my hols ! hahaha) I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you popped in and said hello :0)

I'll be doing my own 'welcome' giveaway soon - now that I've got more than 1 follower ! hahahah - so watch this space xxxx

8 comments:

Mimi and Tilly said...

Thank you for entering my giveaway and for your lovely comments here in your blog post. (I'm blushing...) Senidng lvoe and hugs for a great wek. Em x

Mimi and Tilly said...

Oops, I meant "sending love and hugs!" Em x

Vix said...

Those boots are gorgeous!
I'm liking the sound of the hula party. We're hosted a themed night at the weekend but I won't spoil the surprise! x

daisychain said...

Oh they are beautiful.


I so want to go back to Looe x

Claire said...

awwww thanks hunni! I have some boots simular to those, i love the length of them, looked everywhere for some! I wore them to death till the sun came out. I have a bit of a thing for wearing boots with dresses and skirts... and cant wait to wear them again!!

Please may I? said...

Fab boots. Look like they will be super comfy too!

X x

Elliot MacLeod-Michael said...

Not bad at all for that price, I think.
+followed

Roisin Elizabeth Keats said...

ADORE those boots! Need to get myself some proper winter boots - we all know what the UK was like last winter! My UGG boots were worn out in week!!
Much Love
Roisin Elizabeth
xoxox