Thursday 4 August 2011

Testing, testing ......

Thank you for all the comments about the new header, it's where we live :0) ...... (In the old days of course!)

So, who broke the weather !!! It's heaving down here :0( At least the garden will get a good water I suppose.

The news I was looking forward to yesterday never arrived ........ my first born baby girl took her driving test (it was all a bit hush-hush) but she failed it. Bless her little cotton socks, she was sooooooooo disappointed ! A huge cuddle from mum was in order and a quick dash down to the shops for a big box of girly chocolates cheered her up a little bit.

In her defence she had an examiner in the car, an examiner examining the examiner (!) and her driving instructor ! If that's not enough to make you nervous then I don't know what is ! She only failed on a couple of things that are rectifiable so we're going to get her out and about and driving lots over the next couple of weeks - she can share the driving to Cornwall on Saturday too.

Today will be spent doing a bit of this .......



and some more of this ........



and definitely some of this to take with us ......



What keeps you busy on a rainy day? xxxx

1 comment:

Claire said...

awww i failed first time, i remember i was gutted! took me ages to re take the test but my ten boyfirend (now known as mr d) forced me to take it and i'm so glad he did! wouldnt be without my car now!