Friday 17 June 2011

Friday freebies !

Who doesn't love something for free?! There's a fab little boots promo on at the moment - buy 2 Dove Deodrant and get a Nails Inc polish for free. I got the copacabana one and can't wait to sit down later and do my nails. I'm definitely into the corals/oranges at the moment and despite having auburn hair, I think I'm getting away with wearing it now I'm 'maturing' in years.



Yet another long day at work beckons tomorrow and Sunday but we're off out for a family meal for Father's Day with the added bonus of it being mine and hubby's wedding anniversary. I'm hoping to do an 'outfit' post Sunday evening .......... ohhhhh what should a girl wear !???!

2 comments:

Vix said...

Auburn hair looks brilliant with corals and oranges, good on you for being colourful and bold. xxx

Claire said...

wow, how did i miss this! wonder if it's still on...!