Thursday 28 July 2011

20 questions ......

I've pinched this question/answer thingy-majig from Danni (hope you don't mind Danni !) who in turn borrowed it from Sophie .

I figured it might be a bit of a 'get-to-know-me' post and maybe get me a few more followers - I seem to be a bit of a 'billy-no-mates' !!!!

What is bothering you right now?
The fact that I have to have an ECG tomorrow as my heart murmur is doing funny things to me !
Do you like celebrity magazines?
No not really, but I'd read one if I was bored enough.
When was the last time you were ill? Why?
Ermmmm that'd have to be Boxing Day with that blasted norovirus, I thought I was going to die!
Do you feel you belong in a different era? 
Not really, I'm happy to move along with the times and embrace the future.
Who owns you? 
My kids, I'm a big softie and give in far to easily when it comes to them.
Favorite country in Europe? 
I haven't visited many but of the few that I have been to, I loved Turkey.
Did you skive off school?
School? No. College? Yes.
Ever played an instrument? 
Nope.
Favorite alcoholic drink?
G & T
Do you follow fashion?
I do but don't necessarily dress to the current trend unless it's something I like.
What colour are your eyes? Do you like that colour? 
Green, I've often been told I have cats eyes (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad !) I'm happy with my eyes :0)
What is the furthest you have travelled from your home? How far was it?
Turkey. Told you I'm not very well travelled !
What is the coldest temperatures you have experienced? Where were you?
That would have to be helping out on one of my son's school trips to Butser Farm 2 years ago. Sub-zero temperatures, the toilets had frozen so the kids had nowhere to pee and we were outside all bloody day ! I've NEVER been so cold !
What is the hottest temperatures you have experienced? Where were you?
I think probably here in the UK!
Imagine you have three wishes. List them. (A million more wishes doesn't count)
1. That my children grow up to be happy, healthy and kind and appreciate the good things in life.
2. Straight hair without having to get the blasted irons out every morning!
3. A huge boat, you know the kind, one of those yacht thingys with all the fancy leather seats, round beds, bar and all the posh champagne. I'd sail around the world !
Are you keeping a secret from the world? 
Maybe? But if I told you it wouldn't be a secret, now would it?!!!
If you could go back in time and give advice to yourself ten years ago, what would you say?
Enjoy the kids because they grow up too bloody fast.
How have you changed in the past 10 years?
I've gotten smaller to the tune of 5st. I'm still lacking in a bit of self-confidence, but blogging is actually helping I think. I think I'm a bit wiser too, don't take any bulls**t off anyone like I used to!
Is abortion wrong? 
No, everyone should have a choice.
Do you like long train/car journeys? 
Train? Don't go on many. Car? Yes, but oddly enough, only if I'm in the driving seat.
Have you ever considered writing a novel?
No, I don't have a very good imagination.
Have you ever punched someone in the face?
No.
What is your sense of humour like?
Quite dry. I do have a (bad) trait of winding people up while remaining deadly serious and letting it run for a few days ! I do love a good can't-get-your-breath laugh :0)
Are you a good person?
I like to think so, others tell me I'm kind so that's good enough for me :0)

2 comments:

Claire said...

mmmmm G&T! I'm becoming addicted to that this year :) Hope the ecg goes ok!

Vix said...

5 stone? Wow, you should be very proud.
Good luck with the ECG. Sounds a bit New Age and weird but did you have a traumatic birth? Jon's has the same trouble. x