Tuesday 19 July 2011

The big reveal .....

Don't get too excited, it's not that amazing !

It is, however, fresh and clean and tidy and a lot less messy than it was.





 Excuse hubby's Harley Duckson on the bedside table ..... I wonder how many other full grown men still have a rubber duck !


So, there it is, fini .... well, almost, ...... just the coving to go up but need to wait for our wages to hit the bank account !

Today is a bit of a sad day, my baby boy (who's nearly 12!) is leaving school tomorrow and it's his 'graduation' to secondary school tonight. I will be wearing sunglasses indoors !!! The end of an era, no more school runs in the piddling down rain, snow and hail (because it's never sunny when school run time arrives!) Lay-ins in the mornings, no more packed lunches to make (he's old enough to make his own now!)

What's a girl to do with all that spare time? Shop? Garden? Who knows ? .......

I'm very excited about tomorrow, we're off on a 'date' to an auction. I've never been to one (an auction, not a date !!!!!) so I've no idea what to expect. I just hope I don't get carried away and end up with a bootfull of stuff ! I shall have to sit on my hands I think.

I've gone 'casual' today

Top (Dorothy Perkins sale), 3/4 lengths found in the loft (I think I paid 50p at a car boot sale for them),
bangles (car boot purchase £1)

Flip-flops (Dorothy Perkins, paid full price for these, yeowch !)

I found this pretty bag in a charity shop today for £4, and it now contains all my handbag goodies :0)

I may do a handbag reveal tomorrow if I'm feeling brave !

1 comment:

Vix said...

Yay! How lovely to see you in all your summery fab-ness.
The bedroom's great, lovely restful sahde of green. Good luck tommorrow. x